Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 14, 2014

The voice of truth...

My prayer:

I don't have words for tonight's prayer God. I have groans and mutterings. I have dreams that go beyond words. I have desires of my heart. I give it all up to you God.You are my hope, my joy and my strength. 

What God Said Tonight:

The noise of the world is like static that never goes away. Your job, what you have to do if you are going to live the life that I have for you is to shut out the static and listen to my voice. I am speaking all of the time. I am trying to help you all of the time. It's lost sometimes in the voices of your life. 

The world has many opinions about you and about what you should do. Their thoughts and opinions are valuable but not for the purpose of you deciding which direction to go. Their voices, their opinions are good for you to understand their perceptions of you and your life. That can be valuable as you navigate in this world. What you must not do is you must not hear their voices and their opinions as truth. 

I will guide you to all truth. I won't leave anything out. Trust my voice for truth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment