Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 4, 2014

Don't give up...

My prayer:

I am cranky and generally unpleasant tonight. If you were anyone other than who you are, you would not put up with me. But you are who you are and I am grateful. Is there anything you want to talk about tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

Your life is just beginning. I know you sometimes think it is ending but it is just beginning. Your preparation has been long but your mission will be great. You have seen much and done much but you are not done. Not even close. 

Don't get weary now. Don't give up now. The good stuff is just over the ridge. I love you and I will see you soar.

No comments:

Post a Comment