Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Get the log out...

My prayer:

Thanks for the scary but important insight tonight God. I hate when I get all judgemental and irritated looking at someone else's flaw just to realize I have the same flaw and people have been trying to tell me about it for awhile. I think the way you said it was to take the log out of your own eye before you try to take the splinter out of your brother's eye...or something along those lines.

God, thank you for showing me my log. I ask for your help in getting it out. You are awesome!

What God Said Tonight:

I will. 

You can see the set up to this revelation. I have brought you through several steps and this was the last one. You are in a good position that you are willing to see it. 

I am here to take it out for you. You can still be you but now you will be the you that you thought you were, not the you that others thought you were.  

Walk in love. I am your strength and I will cause you to prosper.

No comments:

Post a Comment