Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 5, 2014

God's plan...

My prayer:

Sitting out back, looking at the stars, thinking of you. Sweet Father God. 

When I look at how you work things together, I never cease to be amazed. Sitting here in amazement and not even able to describe it in words. There is an assurance in it. It shows me how you are always in charge and taking care of things, even the things that I don't know need to be taken care of. But at the same time, it is a little scary. To truly realize that ALL things are possible through you means that ALL things are possible. It means that tomorrow could be anything. Exciting, scary, wonderful all at the same time! 

Thank you for this time God. Thank you for being in charge. Thank you for working all things to my good!

What God Said Tonight:

I am speaking to you more through circumstances than I am through words. I can do it either way, but right now, the circumstances of your life are more important than what you are hearing and learning in your mind. 

My plan is at work. I had to take a few extra turns to get there but it is at  work. I worry not about the plan and I worry not about you. Don't worry about me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment