Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

No fear...

My prayer:

I don't know what to talk about tonight God. Not that there is not a lot going on because there is. But, there is so much going on that really, all I can do is trust you and walk in love like you always tell me to. 

I mean, you told us, we would hear of wars and rumors of wars. You told us about the crazy weather patterns. You told us about all of this. So, as frightening as it all is, I am choosing every day not to be afraid but to trust that you know what you are doing and that all of this will work out for our good. 

Help me to stick to that choice. Help me to trust. God, give me your peace.

What God Said Tonight:

I am your rock, the cornerstone of your faith. I am what you have built your life on. I have led you every step of the way and I have shown you great things. I have never led you into terror. I have never led you astray. And I never will. 

The world is blowing up around you. A thousand may fall at your side and 10,000 at your right hand but they shall not come near you. I have you protected. I have my children protected. In these worst of times, which you have not seen yet, I have a place for my remnant. 

I have a protection plan for your lives. I will keep you safe in the storm. I will comfort you and care  for you, like any good Father would. 

I love you daughter. Do not be afraid. I am still here and I am not leaving. I am your God, your Lord, your Father and I will care for you all ways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment