Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pay attention to God...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. I don't have anything uplifting to talk about tonight. I feel like I wasted this day and was not much of a blessing to anyone. Just feeling pretty blah. Maybe it is best if I just listen tonight and not do the talking.

What God Said Tonight:

Days lived without purpose feel like you are wasting them. I don't waste anything though. I can use any situation or any act. I can teach you in the middle of a storm or when you are laying in the sunshine. I am not confined by the circumstances. The circumstances are  mine to use and to mold to my purpose. 

I ask only the one thing of you. Pay attention to me. Pay attention to my voice. Pay attention to where I am leading you. Pay attention to what I am doing. 

If you do that one thing, everything else will fall into place. Your purpose will be accomplished. You will love all those around you. You will not struggle with self worth. 

Pay attention to me all the time and I will take you into your promised land. It is good there with an abundance of everything you need and want. Listen to me and I will lead you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment