Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What defines me...

My prayer:

Thank you for the truly awesome news today! Thank you for the opportunity to pray for and see you bless some people today! Thank you for being in me and with me all day! Thank you for the things today that I did not yet understand and for the confidence that you will teach, lead and grow me into understanding. I LOVE YOU!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I am in you and of you. You are in me and of me. That is all you need. Everything else comes from that knowledge. 

It defines who you are and what you can do. It defines our future and your promise. Meditate on that. Really spend time letting that sink in. 

I am the God of the universe. The creator of all things. the all powerful, all knowing God who can do anything and I am in you and of you. You are in me and of me. That defines you. That determines your purpose and your complete lack of limitations on your future.

You and me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment