Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 18, 2014

What God can do...

My prayer:

Wonderful Lord! Today was pretty fantastic. Thank you for your blessings, your divine health, your direction, and your favor on my life and those around me. 

The hike today was so beautiful. I love getting away from the city and just immersing myself in the beauty of nature that you created. The flowers were amazing today! You didn't have to make it all so beautiful, but you did. 

I think the big difference in today vs. yesterday is that I really did take the time to listen to you, all day. Thanks for showing me where to go and what to do. Your choices are always the best. 

It is not that I don't still have some struggles going on. You know that I do and I don't mean to minimize them or pretend they are not there. They just were not so important today. You were important today. Not the struggle. God, I trust you to work out my struggles and take me into a new season.

God, please bless all the amazing people that pray for me. Knowing there are so many wonderful prayers coming up to you for me, blesses me so much. Please shower back on them your blessings. Love you!

What God Said Tonight: 

I can make beauty grow in any environment. I can make blessings out of any seed. I can change anything to your good. I am not dependent on the circumstance or the struggle to make a way for you. 

I am the answer to every question and every struggle. I am the way, the truth, and the life. I am all that you need. 

Remember when you were singing that to me today on the hike? There are those moments where you know the truth of that. When you know that I am everything that you need. There are moments that you forget. When you forget, the next time that you forget, try to remember the scope of who I am and what I can do. Try to concentrate on my capabilities to change things for your good, not on the details and confusion of your struggle. 

I am here for you, now and forever and I am everything you will ever need. I am your source. I am your help. I am your God. I will never let you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment