Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Confused...

My prayer:

I am confused God, about a lot of things. I am confused about my feelings, the things I want and don't want. I am confused by this path we are on where I think you are trying to teach me that some things need to be done completely by you and I need to only trust and wait. Is that really what you are telling me or am I just being lazy? 

But you are not the author of confusion. You know the end from the beginning and you are never confused. God, I ask and pray for clarity tonight. Please clear the confusion and replace it with your peace, your clarity, your wisdom for my life.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

You are confused because you are trying to reconcile what you know I am telling you now with what you have been taught in the past. Not all of the teaching you have had was bad but it was for a certain time. This time, this season needs a different level of trust. It needs a different level of understanding and obedience. 

You served me well and you served me hard. Those were days of hard work and great reward. The season we are in now is more about me helping you. It is about me healing you. It is about me redeeming and restoring you. 

I know that is hard for you. I know that you would rather give and help than be helped. But this, this is something you can't do for yourself. This is something that no one else can do for you. This is something only I can heal. This is something that I came to earth and sacrificed my life for. 

You have done all that you can do. Now it is my turn. You are not being lazy, you are being receptive. Receive what I have for you. Receive what I bought for you. I did it all for you and for this time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment