Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Infinite strength...

My prayer:

Life is exhausting sometimes God, Not that it is bad. I mean sometimes it is exhausting because of wonderful things happening. But, it is often exhausting. And, sometimes, like tonight, I just want to get off for awhile. I want to escape. I want to run away to a private island where no one can find me. I feel weak and pitiful to admit it but there it is. 

If I am going to face tomorrow, I need your strength and your restoration. Truth is I need that everyday. Without it, I would have quit a long time ago. 

Thank you God for always being there for me and for always having just what I need for each day, each moment. Love you.

What God Said Tonight:

You are relying on me for your very breath. You are relying on me to get through each moment. That is not a place of weakness. You are relying on the most high God. That is a place of infinite strength. That is a a place that will never leave you hanging. 

I am yours and you are mine. My strength is yours. My joy is yours. My energy is yours. My everything is yours. 

I love you and you are my child. You have an inheritance that is already yours. I love you, I am here for you and I will give you what you need, everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment