Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 11, 2014

Something is not right...

My prayer:

Thank you for bringing me through this day God. It was a rough one for a lot of us. The bad news just kept on coming today. Still believing you are going to work it all out; but I am definitely walking by faith and not by sight.

Love you, trust you, leaning on you tonight.

What God Said Tonight:

I am the fire in you that burns with a desire to see things put right. I am the flame within you that burns out the wrong. I will burn in you and set you loose on the world. 

My fire is cleansing, not destructive. My fire makes things whole. 

When you get that feeling that things just are not right, that is me in you. Right can't live with wrong. I am the right in you. 

I will see each of these situations around you put right. I am in the process of putting the world right and you are a part of that plan. Trust.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment