Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, September 5, 2014

God, the teacher...

My prayer:

Thank you for the new insight today God. I am not sure what to do with it or about it. Maybe it is not up to me to do anything with it but trust you to heal me. But it did help to understand some things. 

I love that you are always teaching me things. Things about you, things about me, things about others, things about the world, things about heaven...always teaching me something. I also love that since you know everything, you will never run out of things to teach me.

Love,
Your enthusiastic student!

What God Said Tonight:

I made you to lie down in green pastures. I did not make you for the stress, toil and danger of this world. However, here is where we are at and I can and will lead you through this world. 

I will teach you everything you need to know in time for when you need to know it. I am your ace in the  hole so to speak. I am your secret weapon. I will always give you just what you need for every situation that comes your way. 

I am not saying it will always be easy. Sometimes it will be very hard. But you, you will always have me in your corner which means in the end you will always win. Your way out is me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment