Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

God's plan...

My prayer:

What an interesting, eye opening, challenging, and generally weird day today was! One thing I can't say about today, it definitely was NOT boring and you know how much I hate boring. 

So, thank you for a truly interesting day that kept me on my toes God and thank you for walking me through it one step at a time. LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

It is right here in front of you. It is not some distant far off thing. The thing that I am doing in you, the thing I want you to do next, it will always be right in front of you. 

I don't hide my plan from you. I don't keep it under wraps. What good would that do either of us? 

Part of why you never need to worry is because I will always put in front of you each thing you have to do. When you let me be in charge, I will make sure that everything has its time and place in our life. I will arrange it like a perfectly pieced puzzle. I will make sure that you have the time and energy to do each thing I have for you to do. 

I will put people in your life to help remind you of things you might forget or might not realize. Like your leaky tire. You did not understand what I was showing you about it last night so today I placed one of my sons next to you in traffic and asked him to point it out to you. 

I always have a plan for you. Trust me with each step and you will never miss a thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment