Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 28, 2014

Hard times...

My prayer:

Thank you God for a wonderful night with wonderful people. Thank  you for giving them a new start in a new home. Thank you for meeting us there tonight to bless their home. Thank you for working everything out...again! you are amazing and your care for us is awe inspiring. I love you God, now and forever.

What God Said Tonight:

I will always make a way for my children. I will not leave them and I will not turn my back on them. 

Every challenge and every hardship is nothing more than a new opportunity for me to show my love and my power by bringing you out. 

Do not be afraid of the hard times to come. Do not hope to avoid them. They will come but I will always bring you through them. I will always bless you in the middle of them. I will always celebrate with you the other side of them. 

I love you daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment