Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 17, 2014

Multitude of blessings...

My prayer:

Thank you God for your help, strength, and healing power today. I am so grateful for you and cannot imagine life without you. Thank you for the courage to do what is good and right even when it scares the pants off of me. You are awesome and I am all yours.

What God Said Tonight:

I have a multitude of blessings for you. I have them stored and waiting for the right time and place to be the biggest blessing for you. I have prepared them, wrapped them each by hand. I have formed and carefully selected each one, just for you.
I know you better than anyone. I love you more than is possible. My blessings for you will not run out. 

Enjoy them. They are meant to bring you joy. They are meant for you to be blessed. They are meant to show the world the blessings that I shower on my kids. Receive. 

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! The words a multitude of blessings came to me the other day. So I looked it up and found your post. Is it ok if I share this? It was something I needed to hear. Thank you and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Please share. Love to hear God spoke to you.

      Delete