Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Trust...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I wish I had more answers than I do questions but I am grateful for an inquisitive mind. I am who you made me, which has to be either good or at least has a purpose. Sometimes I think life would be a whole lot easier if I could just accept things as they are and "go with the flow." But, I am not very good at that.

God, I am trusting you with everything I have and in every way I know how to trust. 

What God Said Tonight:

You are all connected. All of my children. You all are made differently but you are all made in my image. You are like a net that holds together. 

You don't have to be like anyone else. I wouldn't want that. I need you to be you. I did create you for a specific purpose and you have to be you to fulfill that purpose. 

The purpose is not gone, it is still in process. This part of the plan requires you to trust more and do less but it is still part of the plan.

I have another adventure planned for you soon and you will love it. In the meantime, remember all of the times that I came through for you even when you had given up hope. Trust in me. Trust in the relationship we have. Trust in the plan. 

I love you sweet daughter and I will never leave you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment