Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Turn it around...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I know you tell us that you will work everything for our good. I wish I could see how you are going to work this for your good. Right now it just hurts and is frustrating. 

Please help me to see your purpose in this and/or how you are going to use this and, tell me if I should be doing something different to make this end more quickly. 

Thanks God. Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

Sometimes things are more complex than you can imagine. The universe is so vast and so complicated with each element carefully balanced to create your reality. Then there is the complexity of the spiritual realm which you are a part of even when you don't realize it. 

Truth is, I do always have a purpose and I will always turn every circumstance for your good because you are my child. But, how and why is not always something I can explain in a way that will make sense. 

I ask you for your trust. I ask you to lean on me. I ask you to know that I will never let you down. We have been through a lot together. This, this is nothing more than a blip. You will forget it soon enough. In the meantime, trust me to turn it around.

No comments:

Post a Comment