Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 14, 2014

Turn to God...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I am very focussed tonight on the wonderful things and people you have put in my life that I have been taking for granted. That is one good side effect of going through a rough time, it increases my appreciation for how good things are most of the time.

Thank you God for the millions of things you do for me each day that I fail to appreciate or even recognize sometimes. Thank you for the millions of opportunities and the many wonderful people in my life.

Thank you that with you, there is always a tomorrow, whether here on earth or with you in heaven. There is always hope of tomorrow.

What God Said Tonight:

What I haven't ever said is look to the world for your help. I have never told you that you will find joy, peace, and hope in the things of this world. And yet, so may of my children repeated turn to the world to provide and fulfill the things that only I can fulfill in them. 

I am here, right here. Turn to me and I will help. Turn to me and I will bless you. Turn to me and I will provide for you. I am yours now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment