Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 23, 2014

You matter...

My prayer:

Today was pretty great God. Thank you! 

I pray and ask for your help this week. Help me God to remember that no matter what it looks like, you have a plan and I can count on you. I know it, most of the time but help me in the times that I forget.

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight;

Every aspect of your life is important. Every decision, every action and every inaction. Everything effects everything else.

You matter. You matter to me and you matter to the world. You even matter to people you will never meet.

The truth of life is that you are all connected. We are all connected. The technology of today is making that truth more obvious but it  has always been true.

Do not discount your life and your purpose. Do not live as if you don't effect those around you. Do not forget that I am in you and in that, you are special and amazing and powerful beyond your comprehension.

I love you and I always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment