Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Can't get enough...

My prayer:

God, born of a human woman. I guess we are not the only people who have that story. But we are the only people who can say that baby grew up and sacrificed His life so we can be saved from ourselves. And, you are the only one who can say He was resurrected from the dead after defeating death and satan.

That is a history that cannot be matched.

Because of you I have life, now and forever. Because of you, I am washed clean of all sin. Because of you, I am redeemed and my relationship with Father God is restored. Because of you, I am healed and whole. Because of you, I have hope no matter what the circumstance. Because of you, I am loved.

THANK YOU JESUS!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I have you carved in the palm of my hand. I have you wrapped in my heart. I have you safe within my arms. 

I came to earth for many reasons. One was to know you better. To live with you. To walk among you. I cherished that time with you. 

When I left. When I no longer walked on earth, I sent my Holy Spirit so that you would never have to know life without me again. I sent my Holy Spirit so you and I could always be together. Walking together, talking together, experiencing life together. 

I am in you and you are in me, forever. 

Truth is, I can't get enough of you. You, my children are so amazing, I don't ever want to leave. Not only do I promise never to leave you, I don't want to ever leave you. I love you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment