Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 19, 2014

Never alone...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I have done just about everything I can think of to put off our conversation tonight. Not because I don't want to talk with you. I simply have no idea what to say. Today was an insane mix of emotions, thoughts, events and I don't know what to say about any of it.

I am devastated that my friend has had such a loss. I am comforted by the community and love surrounding him. I am reminded of the sanctity and beauty of life. I am SO GRATEFUL that you have provided a way for me to be saved and live forever with you. 

With so many conflicting thoughts and emotions, I am left feeling oddly numb but as if the smallest thing could set me off. Numb but fragile. I guess that is the best way to say it. 

So, there it is. That is where I am at. I don't much like it here but I don't even know what to pray for. I feel like this is important, an important experience, so I don't want to pray for you to take it from me. But, I also don't want to stay here very long because it is really uncomfortable. 

God, I pray your will be done, knowing you only want the best for me.

What God Said Tonight:

I am your calm in the storm and your comfort in times of pain. I am your healer and I am your protector. 

You are right to believe that this time is important. I appreciate your courage to face the difficult time knowing it will work for your good in the end. You did not always have that level of faith. 

I have one promise for you. You are never alone. I will never leave you, no matter what. Let's get through this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment