Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 13, 2014

The truth about God...

My prayer:

I worship you, my Lord, my God. I worship you, every day of my life. I worship you, day and night. I worship you. 

Thank you God for the tremendous honor of getting to know you personally. I was reminded today that not everyone has experienced that. Some people have no idea of who you really are. 

I am worried for those people God. They can be easily deceived. Our enemy is lying, cheating and destroying and he is pretty good at it. God, I pray that your truth, the truth of who you are and who you are not, be made apparent in this world to every person. 

There still may be people who turn their back on you and though that hurts my heart, at least they made the choice based on the truth. Right now, there is so many lies and misunderstanding about you, I don't think everyone has the chance to choose based on the truth. 

I love you God. Tell me what I can do to help.

What God Said Tonight:

Recognizing who I am not is as important as recognizing who I am. 

The truth will win in the end. It always does. Truth cannot be defeated by deception. Not in the end. I am the way the truth and the life and I will triumph, with you, my children at my side. 

You have heard me say that my children know my voice. Anyone who has ears to hear. I will reveal myself to anyone who asks. I will show them who I am and who I am not. I will speak and they will hear. 

I, my truth is available to all. They have to want it. 

That is where you and your brothers and sisters come in. You share your life you live with me. That is how people know to want to know me. That is how people know to ask. 

No comments:

Post a Comment