Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Choices...

My prayer:

Dear Lord. I am pretty wiped out from today but still in awe and amazement of your power and love.

 I am very grateful to be yours. It could have gone a different way. I could have been born somewhere else and never heard or learned about you and your love for me. I could have gotten so lost in my teenage rebellion that I never found my way back to you. I could have stayed in my safe self imposed solitary confinement and never got to experience your love through our God family. There are so many ways, moments and choices that could have taken me away from.

Thank you God that they didn't. Thank you for always bringing me back. Thank you for never giving up on me. Thank you for always loving me.

What God Said Tonight:

I chose you and then I gave you the choice. This relationship is a two way street.

I will never leave you. I am always with you. Your choice is whether you are with me.

I love you so dearly. Like a parent loves their most favored child. I will never turn you away. I will never run out of second chances for you.

I love you. Rest in my arms tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment