Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 1, 2015

In this together...

My prayer:

Sweet Father. I am really enjoying this time of rest and at the same time feeling like I should be doing more. 

For every time there is a season, a time to reap, a time to sow...etc. How do I know if I am in the right season or if I am just being lazy? I don't ever want to miss what you have for me whether that is helping someone or being helped. 

God, I ask for your guidance. I ask that if I am out of season, or if the season is changing, you show me what to do and not to do. Help me to see the path you have for me. Correct my path if I have wandered off of your best for me. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I am in you. I am your helper and your guide. 

I have many options for you every day, every moment. I have come that you can be set free. I don't wish for you to be my robot following my every command. I want us to walk through this life together making choices together, making plans together. I am in this with you. 

If I see you are on a path for destruction, I will warn you. Don't close off my voice when it is something you don't want to hear. It creates a wall. 

I want the best for you. You want the best for you. Let's do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment