Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 31, 2015

New season...

My prayer:

Your healing power is amazing! Thank you Jesus for healing my knee!

I love and appreciate all of the gifts and promises and blessings you have given us. One of my favorites, just after salvation, is healing.

You are the only true healer. We can treat illness and injury but you heal. Thank you God for being my healer!

What God Said Tonight:

The season is changing. Can you feel it? Do you see it? The evidence is all around you.

The atmosphere is different. The lighting is different. The air itself is  different.

The new season is nearly upon us. It is a season of joy great joy and great challenge. I have rested you and healed you. I have restored and rebuilt you. Now comes the time to use all that I have put in you.

I love you and I will do great things with and through you.

No comments:

Post a Comment