Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Redemption...

My prayer:

SO many thoughts running through my head tonight God but not in any way to make sense of them. Thank you for bringing me through another day that was rich with challenges. 

If I had one request tonight, it would be for restitution for anyone one who I have hurt, either knowingly or unknowingly. The older I get the more I realize that decisions or even one off comments that I thought nothing about can often result in someone getting really hurt. 

I understand that through your grace and mercy I am forgiven of all of my sins and I am extremely grateful for that. But, if it is not too much to ask, I would also request that those I hurt be somehow restored, redeemed, healed from any harm I caused. Is that possible God?

Thank you God for being the great redeemer, the great healer.

What God Said Tonight:

I have enough forgiveness for everyone. I have enough healing for everyone. I have enough salvation to cover every sin. 

I do need them to turn to me to receive. I will provide, but for them to receive the healing, the restoration, I need them to be open to me. 

I cover your sin. Yes, I have forgiven your sin through my blood sacrifice. And, I cover it. I cover the cost. The cost to you and to others. I am your redeemer and I have paid your debts. 

I love you and I am always on your side. Live well in the peace that I have you covered, Then, go and love. Your job always is to love the best that you can. I will still be here when that does not work out sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment