Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 16, 2015

The Wedding...

My prayer:

All knowing God. Not much about today happened the way I thought I wanted it to happen but everything turned out pretty wonderful anyway. You have a tendency to do that. To take circumstances that should be rotten and turn them around into to something pretty wonderful. Thank you for turning my lemons into lemonade God!

I pray and hope that I am always open to your plan, your path. It always works out best, even when it looks like it is not going to.

Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I am waiting with such eager anticipation for my bride. She is almost ready. I can see her in the wings, dressed and beautiful. She looks a little nervous but that will pass. 

Our time is almost here. I want to run to her, to help her get to me faster. But the waiting is sweet torture. I have waited a eternity for her and she is worth the wait. 

White as snow, covered by my sacrifice. We are already bonded but we are about to be joined as one in a new level of intimacy that we have not experienced before. All up to now was the courting. The time for commitment and deep intimacy is here. 

I love you my bride. I am here for you, waiting. Don't make me wait too long, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment