Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 5, 2015

Good choice...

My prayer:

Amazing God, thank you for choosing me to be yours. I am so blessed because of you.

I am constantly experiencing your favor because you chose me. I am never alone because you chose me. I can always come to you and unload my burdens and you always take them because you chose me.

The absolute BEST thing that has ever happened in my life is that you chose me. THANK YOU!!

What God Said Tonight:

I chose you before you were born. I knew you in your mother's womb. My  choice was made from the beginning of time. Your choice came a bit later.

We are in this together because we choose to be. I think we both made a good choice. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment