Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, February 28, 2015

I'm confused...

My prayer:

This entire week was filled with things not turning out like I expected. And, while I am doing my best to roll with the punches, there are some things that have been pretty tough to take. Just about the time I think I might have some little piece of life figured out, everything changes and I realize I don't know anything after all.

I am not sure what, if anything, I am asking for God. Maybe wisdom? I am not sure.

If all of this is your will, then I will do my best to shut up and wait to see how you work it out. If it is not your will, I pray that in your sovereign power, change it to your will.

What God Said Tonight:

I have shown you many things about your future, about the future of the Kingdom. I haven't shown you all that you will go through to see that future. I haven't shown you the struggles and the hard times.

Those things will come and we will deal with them together. Knowing they are coming ahead of time does not make them easier on you. All you need to know, all you need to trust is that I will help you face and conquer every challenge that comes your way. I will prepare you for everything that comes your way.

I am on your side. Let me worry about what is next. You follow me. I am never surprised by what comes. I am always prepared.

If you knew the struggles you will face tomorrow, you may not want to get out of bed. But the hope and promise of tomorrow, that I can show you. That will move you forward. The challenges, I have got those. I will work them out.

Just follow me, day and night and we will walk through the trouble and see the promises.

2 comments: