Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Moving in with God...

My prayer:

Awesome healing God. I am not sure I am up for much tonight.

Thank you for healing me. Last night and today were rough but I am feeling much better, just worn out. I am so grateful for your never ending healing power!

Before I pass out and hopefully sleep soundly, I need, I want to hear your voice. What were you up to today other than healing me?

What God Said Tonight:

Healing is what I do. It is a part of the gift that I paid for you. I want to see you fully restored, physically, spiritually, in every way.

I paid the price so that you could be the person I intended for you to be, before the sin of this world got a hold of you. I made the garden for you and now, it is all about getting you back there. Back to a place of perfect peace and love. Back to a place where my Father, your Father, can stroll with you during the day.

But don't get me wrong. It is not about going back. It is moving forward into a future that has all the joy of the first Eden with all of the maturity, growth and the relationship that we have together now. It is a place of perfect peace. Nothing missing and nothing lacking.

I have gone to prepare that place for you. I have bought and paid for it. I can't wait to move you in. I love you. Go and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment