Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Opportunities...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. Today was a wonderful Sabbath. Lots of rest and relaxation with you.

I so want to serve your people tomorrow God and I am so worried I won't be able to. This storm is pretty crazy. It makes me wonder and worry that this might be another door you are shutting. And yet, if you are not in it tomorrow, if you don't want me to be there, then there is no point at all in me going. I only want to go if you are there changing lives. If you are not in it, I don't want to be either.

But, I am not sure I can take another closed door. I am ready to go, to move, to do again. I dread the thought of still being in a waiting season.

All that being said, your will be done God. That is all that really matters. And if your will is being done, I will deal with it. Regardless of what your will is.

What God Said Tonight:

At what point did you decide that I was a God of lost opportunities? I am your future. I am your life. I am everything you will ever need.

I will not see you begging for bread, physical or spiritual bread. I am yours and I have given you all of me. My opportunities for you are limitless.

Your preparation is not so much about waiting as it is about strengthening you. I can't take you into all the things I want to until I know you are strong enough and well enough to handle it. I love you too much to see you destroyed by the things of this world. I love you too much to see you tortured by your enemy.

I provide you more opportunities than you are realizing, right now. Around every corner is a new chance  to love, to heal, to be my hands and feet.

I love you daughter and I will never stop opening doors for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment