Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 6, 2015

Purpose...

My prayer:

What a wonderful night of worship God. Thank you for urging me to go when I thought about canceling. You literally always know best.

God, I am so ready for new purpose in my life. I am so ready to do...whatever you want me to do. Send me God. Whatever it is you want done, send me.

I am tired of watching life happen to me from the sidelines. I am ready to get back in the game.

What God Said Tonight:

Sometimes what I have for you to do is to receive. I have had you right where you needed to be. But your time there, in that place of healing and rest is nearly over.

You will see the opportunities and the purpose unfolding with precise perfection as you have seen so many times in the past.

Your life has many more adventures left. Your life has many more people to touch.

I am in you and where I am, there is healing. Where I am, there is salvation. Where I am, there is power.

I am in you, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment