Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, March 9, 2015

Beauty...

My prayer:

Beautiful. Beautiful day. Beautiful God. Beautiful life. Thank you sweet Father. You kindness, grace and beauty humble me.

What God Said Tonight:

I give you tonight a million peach colored roses. I give you all the beauty I can find. I give you everything because you are everything to me.

You, my children are my core purpose, my core being. You are why I do everything that I do and I give you my all.

I love you beyond your ability to comprehend but I ask you to receive it anyway. You are beautiful with my beauty shining through you.

I am yours and you are mine, now and forever. Please never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment