Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Cemented in God's heart...

My prayer:

Holy and wonderful God. I love you like crazy! Every once in awhile, I get a glimpse of what life might be like if you were not in me and it chills me to the bone. There is no worse fate than to be separated from you.

I love you so much. You are like air, water, food, I cannot exist away from you. Thank you God for choosing me!

What God Said Tonight:

I am never far from you. I will never leave you. You have no worries in that department.

Your fear or moments of clarity over this should turn your thoughts to those who don't yet know me or even to those who have turned way from me. They are without the love and grace that I want them to have in their lives. It leaves them cold and alone and without hope.

Help them see me. Help them know me. I literally yearn for them.

You, you never need to worry. We are one. Your place is cemented into my heart and will never leave. I love you and will never stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment