Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Heaven on earth...

My prayer:

Sweet Father. I am tired in a good way today. Lots of things accomplished today. You know how I like to check off boxes. I am just super relaxed and calm tonight with nothing much on my mind.

What about you?

What God Said Tonight:

I am waiting, just off to the corner, waiting for the perfect timing of the next move I have a great plan that is very  lose to launching. Just a few minor things that need to get into place.

Then, it will be time and you will see great things from heaven here on earth. You will see prophecies fulfilled. You will see my glory on this earth and you will worship me in spirit and in truth.

Here is comes again, so close.

I love you and I am taking you with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment