Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Love in the middle of darkness...

My prayer:

Dear God. I am tired. Tired of the truly horrible things that seem to be happening every minute these days. Beheadings, crucifixions, people burying children alive, cancer, and so much more. I am tired of the evil.

I need to find some good to look at and focus on. I need to find a reminder that you are all powerful and you win in the end.

Right now, it is all a bit too much and I am tired of it.

What God Said Tonight:

I know this time is not easy. My heart breaks at the torment. I am busier than I have ever been comforting, healing and caring for my children.

But that doesn't mean you can stop. That doesn't mean you can stop trying, loving, caring for people around you. I know it is exhausting at times, facing evil, but you can't stop. I count on you to be my hands and feet. I count on you to show my love in the middle of darkness.

Your strength is not enough but mine is. Your will is not enough but mine is. Rely on me, rest in me, let me strengthen you to fight another day.

I am yours and you are mine, forever. You will show my light in the world at it's darkest.

No comments:

Post a Comment