Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Minsitry God's way...

My prayer:

Thank you God for...well you know.

What God Said Tonight:

Everyone has a part in the Kingdom of God. Every part is important. Every opportunity to love in my name, is important.

Ministry is more than the big flashy miracles that you love. Sometimes ministry is stepping up to take care of someone that no one else is willing to take care of. Sometimes ministry is putting aside your own agenda to be available for someone else who needs you. Sometimes ministry is loving the one person that is most unloveable.

Your destiny and your call is to be of my Kingdom, doing my ministry; but, using my definitions of both, not the limited definitions those words have become in the world.

I love you and you are right where I need you.


No comments:

Post a Comment