Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Consulting with God...

My prayer:

So many thoughts running through my head tonight God but I am not sure any of them warrant us talking about them. Primarly, I am simply thankful tonight, for you and for everything. Can't wait to hear what you want to talk about tonight...

What God Said Tonight:

You are at a disadvantage. The spiritual realm is powerful and constantly interacting with you but you can only see it in a prism of what it actually is, at best. You see reflections and you see pieces but you are seldom able to see clearly.

This disadvantage makes you dependent on me, which is not a bad thing. Don't forget to ask me and consult with me to understand the spiritual ramifications and background to what is happening in our life. It will often be so helpful for you to understand what otherwise make no sense.

I am here for you always my sweet child. Let me interpret that which you cannot see to make sense of what you can see.

I love you so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment