Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Don't hold back...

My prayer:

Today was a wonderful day of family and celebration of your resurrection Jesus. Thank you for all you have done and all that you do for us, for me.

What God Said Tonight:

What you are not saying is speaking volumes tonight my child. Your questions are clear even though they are silent.

Don't hold back with me. Don't think, ever, that I am too busy or too big to care about your worries. Talk to me about anything. Ask me anything.

The things we talk about are things we can deal with, together. The things you keep inside are the things you wall me out of. I can't help unless you let me in. But, if you do let me in, I promise I will help.

Try me, trust me, I am here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment