Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 17, 2015

Preparing for heaven...

My prayer:

Hallelujah! We made it God! Thank you for fun and friends tonight to cap off a tough week.

Thank you for joy in the midst of crazy. Thank you for wonderful people to live this life with. Thank you for always being there for me and always giving me whatever I need to get through any situation.

You are amazing and your blessings are ridiculously AWESOME!

What God Said Tonight:

I have much. I am the provider and the  creator. I never run out. I have everlasting joy, I have never ending patience. I have joy that is abdundant. I have enough for everyone, forever.

I love you so much and it is with every bit of who I am that I want you to see all that I have for you. I want you to live a crazy and ridiculously blessed life so when you come to live with me forever in heavenly realms, you will not be surprised.

I really do expect that your life here on earth to be as it will be in heaven. I have opened that door for you. I have provided a way for you to know the blessings of heaven in this life.

Open your mind, your spirit to receive and see all that I have for you. It goes beyond what you have imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment