Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, April 10, 2015

Turning struggle into blessing...

 

My prayer:

Awesome God, I am so grateful that this week is in my rear view mirror! There were times when I was not sure I was going to make it to Sabbath and I am so tired, I can't even really put two thoughts together.


However, when I look at my week compared to the week that many of my friends had, I realize that mine was not so bad. There are a lot of people dealing with much tougher things than I am right now.

Thank you for getting us all through.

What God Said Tonight:

I have ways to use anything and everything for your good. I can turn things around so that the very thing that you thought was going to destroy you actually becomes your biggest blessing.

You see me do it all the time.

So, when you have a week like this, full of struggle and hard work, start to get excited. It just means I have more material to work with. More things that I can turn around to bless you.

Rejoice in me and watch me bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment