Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

WItness...


My prayer:

To witness, to remember, it can be so very difficult but it seems essential. If I become numb to the evil in this world, doesn't that mean it will increase? And yet, sometimes that evil is so hideous, even to witness and remember can feel like its own deep wound.

God, I ask that you heal our wounds. You are our healer. Only you can heal these wounds.

What God Said Tonight:

I have called you to witness my resurrection and the salvation of the world through my son. I have called you to be witness to my power and love in this world.

I have given you a compassionate heart that seeks out those who are hurting and desires to see them made whole. I will heal, I will make whole and I will give you the strength to be my witness in the midst.

I love you. Wash yourself in my love tonight and let it heal you.

No comments:

Post a Comment