Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Above the storm...

My prayer:

Here we go God. Into a week that I am going to need your constant help just to survive. 

I guess that is always true but this week I am more aware of some of the challenges that are coming. 

Thank you in advance for taking care of me, blessing me and giving me favor. There are many lives that will be effected. And ALL glory goes to you God.

What God Said Tonight:

Storms look ominous from the ground but from above they are quite beautiful. You have seen, flying over storms in an airplane, how you can enjoy the beauty when you are above the effects of the storm. 

Come up here with me this week and watch things from my perspective. I will keep you safe. From that safe perch, watch what I do with the circumstances. My glory will be evident. 

Love you sweet child.

No comments:

Post a Comment