Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Back to basics...

My prayer:

Awesome Lord. I find myself in one of those rare moments when I have nothing to say. Maybe tonight I should just listen. Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I tell you, go back to basics. People often think of the basics as something less or something that is not worth much. But the basics, when properly learned are the foundation for everything else. Take a little time to remind yourself of the basics. 

I am God. I created you and the universe around you. I created you from love, to love. I sacrificed so that we could be together. I love you now and always will. I am with you in all things. I have this all planned out. And, when all else fails, love. When all else succeeds, love. 

The most basic of all basics is love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment