Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Clean...

My prayer:

Awesome God. My prayer tonight is for the millions of people who are trusting you right now in the biggest challenge/test of their lives. God I celebrate their strength and trust in you. 

I pray and ask you God to give them just the right Word, the right encouragement at just the right moment to give them what they need to stick to it and not give up. It is so easy in this world to give up God. We see people do it every day. 

Help us to never give up, unless it is to give up to you. Help us to hold on steadfast to our trust and faith in you. Help us to remember, every moment that you are with us and every struggle we go through you will work to our good in the end. 

What God Said Tonight:

I have covered you and washed you and you are left white as pure snow. The stains of this world cannot stick to you. They may throw everything including the kitchen sink at you but it cannot stick. 

You are covered in my sacrafice. You are covered in my Spirit. Your covering keeps you whole and keeps you clean in a dirty world. 

I will never lift my covering from you. I will protect you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment