Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Dreams...

My prayer:

I am not sure how to talk about what is on my mind tonight God. Just vague thoughts of dreams. Both the ones that come true and the ones that never do. 

When I was younger, I had so many dreams, so many hopes and plans. And over the years, so many of them have come true because of your amazing blessing on my life. A few have not and I think I have learned to live with that but now, my dreams or how I dream is different. 

Now, when I think about the future or what I want, I am much more open to possibilities. I don't just have a single defined dream of what I want or what will make me happy. 

If I have learned anything from you over all of these years, it is that you always have a better plan than I do. I have learned that if I stay open to your opportunities, I can accomplish things I never thought possible, like writing a blog with you for more than five years that has reached people all over the world. That is something I never could have dreamed up but what an AMAZING blessing! 

So, I guess you are probably wondering what my point is. I am not sure that I have one. I guess I just wanted to talk it out with you. Sometimes I think it is a shame that I don't have those driving dreams like I did when I was younger. But other times, I see how that drive actual limited me as much as it spurred me on. 

What do you think?

What God Said Tonight:

Your dreams and your dreaming are a reflection of who you are. When your dream is specific and targeted you have a goal to accomplish. Once it is done, the dream is done and you have to find a new dream. to keep you going. 

When your dream is to follow me, to walk through every open door, to open yourself to the possibility of an impossible life filled with miracles and unnatural responses to what life throw at you, when that happens, you open yourself to a life fully lived. I can do a lot with those kinds of dreams. 

I am with you, dreaming with you. Dream on my child and lets see what we can find tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment