Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Overflow blessing...

My prayer:

Thank you God for, well you know. You ALWAYS give me what I need when I need it. Even when what I need is an opportunity to get out of my own head and issues and help someone else. You are amazing and I love you

What God Said Tonight:

I am water to your thirsty soul and I will always be what you need to quench and satisfy your need. 

It has not been so long since I walked the earth with you that I have forgotten the multitudes of desires and needs that flood through you every moment. 

I am hear to pour out upon you the blessing you cannot contain. I have an overflow avalanche experience coming your way. Get ready to receive all that you can of it and let the excess flow off you and onto those around you. Your excess will be there blessing. 

Your heart is in my hand and I hold it more precious than gold. I love you me sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment