Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Trust and move...

My prayer:

Here I sit at the end of another crazy day with a silly smile on my face God. 

Thank you for being my joy no matter what the circumstance. Thank you for giving me little pearls of happy in the midst of all the crazy going on around me. 

YOU ARE WONDERFUL!!!

What God Said Tonight:

I lead, you follow and everything works out perfectly. When I lead and you go your own way, I will eventually bring you back to the path and the way designed for you, but it takes a little longer to get there. 

When you hear my voice telling you to go here, do this, don't do that, turn left, go forward, bless that person, move out of the way...etc. etc. etc., trust that it is me and act on it. I will help you every time. But trust it. 

You know my voice. You are my  child. When you hear me, trust it and move on it. You will never be sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment