Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, May 11, 2015

Why...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I have a lot of questions running through my head tonight. Most of them start with "why..." I somehow think that if I could just understand why things are the way they are, I could deal with them better. But, when I think about it, that is not always true. Just because I know what the problem is, does not mean I will know or be able to effect the answer. I don't know. Just tired and discouraged tonight God. 

Help me to be a better person. Help me to be a bigger blessing to the people around me. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I am less interested in what you do than I am why you do it. I am all about the "why". The "why" of things show your heart. It shows the core of a situation. It shows the purpose behind the action. 

Don't ever give up on asking why. 

Do understand that sometimes, the answer to why is not something I can give you right now. I will always reveal it to you, eventually. But sometimes, I need you to believe, to trust, to follow even though you don't know the why, yet. 

Your trust in me is what fills in the time between the question "why" and the answer. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment