Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

A rest day...

My prayer:

Ahh, thank you God for a nice, normal day! No drama, no major...anything. I know that I get bored if I get too many normal days in a row but it has been so long, it was nice to have this one!

God I pray for your strength and favor in facing the challenges for tomorrow. I especially need your help at work tomorrow. Thank you for always being on my side. 

Most of our talks have been focused on me lately and not focused enough on how great you are. Forgive me for getting self centered God. I think I could benefit from a change in position to more God centered. 

I love you and I am in awe of all that you do. Your power, your love, your healing, your youness are all beyond amazing. Thank you for being in my life. 

What God Said Tonight:

A plan, a good plan, a plan that will withstand time, allows for action and for rest. I set the precedent when I created this world. I worked for six days and on the seventh, I rested. 

I will provide you rest when you are walking in the will I have for your life. I will have you work, because I love you and I want to help you. But, I will provide you rest. 

Don't miss those moments and times of rest. They are essential to moving forward. They are as important as taking action. There is no shame in rest. It is an integral part of the plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment